CANNABIS TOUR WAIVER
By accepting the “Terms and Conditions”, the individual (“Customer”) purchasing the services from bridgetownweedtour.com hereby agrees to and represents and warrants the following to BridgeTown Weed Tour LLC, an Oregon limited liability company, owned and operated by BridgeTown Management Group, LLC.
- Customer is at least twenty-one (21) years of age;
- Customer understands that the purchase and/or consumption of cannabis is prohibited by Federal Law and Customer assumes all risks associated therewith;
- The payments made by Customer to the Company are nonrefundable unless Customer provides at least thirty (30) days’ prior notice of cancellation;
- Customer is authorized to charge the debit card or credit card used to purchase the services from Company and Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Company harmless from any and all costs, damages, expenses, including attorney fees incurred as a result of Customer’s use of such payment method;
- Customer understands that the services and/or planned activities provided by Company are subject to change without prior notice to Customer;
- Included in the services provided by the Company is a tour wherein Customer and other individuals are permitted to consume cannabis during the “Tour”. The consumption of cannabis is only allowed if there is a partition physically separating Customer from the driver of the vehicle or at approved State of Oregon locations. Customer warrants that Customer will not violate any laws with respect to the purchase of cannabis on the Tour and consumption in public view;
- Customer will not sign up or bring any other individual on the Tour who is not at least twenty-one (21) years of age, valid identification required;
- Customer will assist Company in obtaining the written informed consent of all other guests which will accompany Customer on the Tour, in a format acceptable to Company;
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any accident, injury, theft, loss or damage whatsoever sustained by Customer, which may occur in conjunction with any activity or service on the Tour. Customer hereby waives any and all claims which Customer, Customer’s heirs, successors, assigns, spouse, family members or legal representatives may have against the Company arising from or as a result of any such accident, injury, theft, loss or damage;
- The Tour involves potentially dangerous activities and the consumption of cannabis and/or alcoholic beverages. Customer assumes the risks associated with the services provided and cannabis and alcohol consumption and takes full responsibility for his/her own actions and safety and the safety and welfare of others;
- Customer will not transport or carry any liquor on the Tour. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Customer is permitted to bring and/or purchase alcoholic beverages during the Tour;
- The Company reserves the right to seize any cannabis or alcoholic beverages from Customer if Company believes, in Company’s sole and absolute discretion, that Customer is being unsafe or unruly;
- Customer represents and warrants to the Company that Customer is not under the influence of any substance which would alter Customer’s ability to make informed decisions at the time of purchasing the services and/or Tour and making these representations and warranties;
- BridgeTown Weed Tour has full use rights for any and all footage captured of our product or services for self promotion including social media posts, photos, documentaries, testimonials, video, and any other media footage of any kind;
- These terms, conditions, representations and warranties shall be binding on Customer’s agents, heirs, successors and assigns, and shall apply to all sponsors, officials, members, managers, directors, agents, employees, volunteers, independent contractors, vendors, business partners or any other individuals or entities associated with the Company in any way; and
- All issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms, conditions, representations and warranties or the rights and obligations of Customer in connection with a Tour or any services provided by the Company shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Oregon.
NON-REFUNDABLE, CAN BE RESCHEDULED
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded as your space is being guaranteed. Please ensure all details are correct before you confirm your purchase. Operator reserves the right to reschedule at anytime.
ACTIVITY TAKES PLACE RAIN OR SHINE
The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability) or receive full refund.
CASH PAYMENTS ONLY ACCEPTED FOR PRIVATE TOUR RENTALS
When purchasing tickets, review all booking details carefully. All participants must purchase a full-priced ticket in advance.
I HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, FULLY UNDERSTAND THEM AND HAVE MADE THESE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES FREELY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND THE COMPANY MAY RELY UPON THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES MADE BY ME HEREIN TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. IF ANY PORTION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE TO BE HELD INVALID, THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT. I HEREBY MAKE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE FOREGOING REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES TO THE COMPANY.